This is a great post that explains how to get traffic to your landing page.
There are many ways and here I am listing a few:
Get an Active On Social Media
- Share your page on Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Forums, etc.
- Invest in Facebook ads
- Create a Facebook group and add relevant people to it.
- Go to relevant subreddits on Reddit and talk about your project
Using Twitter To Drive Traffic:
- Share the relevant content to your offer
- Use short and provocative Tweets
- Use #Hashtags
- Ask for Retweet
- Use visually Appealing Images
- Ask questions related to your topic
- Promote your Tweets
- Include a link in your Bio
- Follow relevant pages and people to get more people to know about your project.
Using Instagram To Drive Traffic:
- Know your audience
- Add a link to your bio
- Invest in Instagram Ads
- You can also add Instagram ads to Facebook ad campaigns through both Ads Manager
- Place Call-To-Action on your images
- Include URL in your videos
- Use Instagram stories to drive traffic from Instagram
Using Email Marketing
- Send personal Emails to an individual that introduces your idea and delivers your Call To Action.
- You can use MailChimp for free email listing, creating a newsletter, and then sending it out to people.
- Write the relevant content about your’s post and make the backlinks on relevant websites.
- SEO, which is great but time-consuming.
- Google Adwords is great, but also a little expensive and time-consuming.
Reddit Contributor – Yassine Landa